Michel Dental considers the health of our patients and employees our top priority. We want you to know that we are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and are staying on top of the CDC and ADA guidelines.
We are still open to see dental emergencies during this time. If you have a dental emergency please call us at 785-783-6316.
What is a dental emergency:
Dental emergencies are potentially life threatening and require immediate treatment to stop ongoing tissue bleeding, alleviate severe pain or infection, and swelling. A dental emergency will be seen to alleviate the burden on hospital emergency departments.
• Severe dental pain
• Abscess or infection resulting in pain and swelling.
• Tooth fracture resulting in pain or causing gum tissue trauma
• Dental trauma with tooth loss or deplacement
• Dental treatment required prior to critical medical procedures
• Final crown/bridge cementation or if the temporary is lost, broken or causing gum irritation
• Cavity or defective filling that is causing pain
• Denture adjustment on radiation/oncology patients
• Denture adjustments or repairs when unable to wear dentures or unable to eat with them in
If you have any questions feel free to call.
Your caring team at Michel Dental